Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Here we go with THIS week's Wish-I-Win-Wednesdays event!

Click on heading above and agree to details/rules for WIWWs please.

First up for this week's Wish-I-Win-Wednesdays event is from:


WIN: A 2 1/2" Long Beaded Gecko In The Winner's Choice Of Month/Colour On A 3/4" Key Ring from their CritterZ MiniZ *Birthstone Edition* Gecko Keychain collection!


  1. Go 'like' http://www.facebook.com/KonasCreations (if you're already a fan, just say "Hi from Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts' WIWW!")
  2. Come back here and tell me what your birthstone is (if you know it,lol)...AND your email (if I don't notify you as a winner via email, facebook doesn't allow me to post you as a winner on my fanpage,lol)
  3. You have 10 minutes......GO!
  4. I will choose the winner via random.org and post the winner here, as well as email the winner AND sponsor :)
LUCK!


2 comments:

  1. Love your site! My birth stone is Ruby. feathermoon@windstream.net Thank, Julia<3

    ReplyDelete