Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Next one up for grabs is.....

Click on heading above for details/rules for WIWWs

The next item is from: C'Est Soy



WIN: 3 Tealights (burgundy color, Island Breeze-Odor Neutralizer scent, triple scented), FREE shipping to US.

  1. Go 'like' http://www.facebook.com/CestSoyCandles (if you're already a fan, just say "Hi from Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts' WIWW!")
  2. Come back here and tell me if you would keep these for yourself or give as a gift...AND your email (if I don't notify you as a winner via email, facebook doesn't allow me to post you as a winner on my fanpage,lol)
  3. You have approx 30 minutes......GO!
  4. I will choose the winner of those extra giveaway entries via random.org and post the winner here, as well as email the winner AND sponsor :)

Good luck!



2 comments: